Tuesday, June 26, 2007

8 Working Days Left...


Today I got my last starhot rate for Christie and I to celebrate our 8th anniversary in August. I can't believe we will have been married for eight years! We will be staying at the Ballantyne Resort in Charlotte, NC. And how appropriate is the number 8 today because I now only have 8 working days left of the hotel.

Tonight Christie held our first Scrapbooking night at realHope. They had two guest show up! So this week we have had a total of three guest already and International Quiz night is this Sunday! If you know me at all, I completely suck at trivia. I am the guy you do not want on your team, the one you pick last unless your playing dodge ball, then I can play a pretty mean game. I am totally amazed at those of you gifted to hold useless trivia information until it becomes useful in the only event I know of - winning trivia games. It all happens this Sunday at 7 PM at realHope. Hope to see some of you there - and for the rest of you pray for a good turn out!

0 comments: