Friday, June 22, 2007

Moving Forward

First, I'm in the process of changing the look on my blog. I like visual change of scenery. Secondly, yesterday I signed my letter of offer with Headway Staffing Company to be their new project manager for their Call Center Division. So good-bye Sheraton on July 6th! (And yes, I'm sorry, no more great hotel discounts).
This position is offering exciting opportunities for us. I will help with Real Hope's financial flow, allowing us to use more money for ministry, equipment, and marketing. It will also give me back my evenings and weekends! I don't think Christie or I will know what to think about that!
So we are moving forward to good things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, J. I'm really excited for you (and for C too)! I know how hard it's been for both of ya'll! I hope the move to this job will go really smoothly (insurance and whatnot).

Anonymous said...

man..no more celebraties...dang! i so enjoyed hearing about all the cool people you met...oh well...I hope the new gig will turn out to be a real crowd pleaser!! and i suggest on your now free weekends you plan out how to get Isaac to say yes to moving up there...with me of course! talk to ya soon!love Alexis!