Monday, June 25, 2007

9 Working Days Left. . .

Really, the last few days always seem to drag out. This weekend at the hotel was crazy and I even had to stay over. You may think well that's nice that you got to sleep at the hotel, but when you've been there all day, smell like hotel, the last thing you want to do is go to bed at the hotel, praying they won't call you from downstairs.

We had a guest at realHope last night and a great Owner's meeting this weekend. That was really exciting! And this coming Tuesday night the ladies are having their first scrapbooking night and this coming Sunday is International Quiz night! It was nice to eat with Christie and Luke tonight and realize only 9 more working days and I'll get to do this a lot more often. Then my parents came over and we played hearts. That's a great summer evening. Only 9 more working days to I get to experience more of it! Do you understand, I'm on the count down. And if you must drudge on in a place you hate, I hope you can experience only 9 more working days soon too!

0 comments: