Saturday, June 16, 2007

Good Stuff

Ok, so it's been awhile since I've blogged. But I have to say a lot of good stuff has been taking place in the weeks that followed our 'near death experience.' Talk about really waking you up to life!

First, we are mostly behind the wreck. Still working through some insurance issues... blahh! But for the most part I have to give it to Erie, they've really done a great job taking care of things. And I'm now that average American father with the mini van, two pets, and soon two kids! The little one is doing great with a strong heart beat! We should find out the sex next time we go! Luke and Christie are doing well too. We enjoyed a week with Luke's cousins, Emily and Logan. It was nice to have the minivan with everyone here. So I might be somewhat dorky looking in the mini van but you can't beat the room. The other day I was cleaning it out and discover a whole drawer! Who puts a drawer in a car? Genuis idea!

Tonight my parents, Christie, Luke and I handed out close to 300 flyers announcing realHope and our events coming up. In July we are having our first Internation Quiz night which I'm really excited about. We hope this will become a real attraction to people in the community. At our first outreach event we got over 80 emails and address from people, so we were really excitied about those results.

I have other great news but I can't announce it yet...so check back and I'll tell you soon! And remember drop by realHope anytime, we love to see ya!

0 comments: