Thursday, February 14, 2008

14 Reasons I Love You


1. Your passion to believe in everyone

2. Your patience to raise two kids

3. Your support in my crazy ventures

4. Your great dinners after a long day

5. Your smile

6. Your sparkling eyes

7. Your company in the mall parking lot

8. Your talent for knitting and sewing

9. Your laugh

10. Your gift for language

11. Your adventure to travel

12. Your taste in music

13. Your "cute" moments

14. Your intellect (thanks for helping me spell that too!)


Sweet dreams...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... that is always been my favorite picture of Christie. I want to add something to your list. Her kindness and thoughtfulness toward her friends. She's probably the most thoughtful and loving friend I've ever had. Hope ya'll had a great V-day!