Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pier 39

So this evening I decided since I've been working so hard (yesterday was a very long day!) that I needed some fresh air and something fun to do. It was moderately fun but would have been so much more fun if my wife and son were along. I went to Pier 39 where I enjoyed some ice-cream, a magic show, sea-lions (boy were the loud!), overlooked Alcatraz Island (I really wanted to go see this but they didn't have an evening tour tonight...ahh well), watched the cable cars, looked at the sail boats, and then enjoy a quiet dinner at the crab house. I sat in front of a fire which is the first time I have felt warm in California! So it was all ok but when you are far away from the ones you love most...well...it sucks. However, please enjoy the pictures!














Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

all of the pictures from your trip have been amazing! They've made it seem like you weren't quite so far away. (can you believe they all came from a camera phone? kudos to krazr)