Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Working In New York City


So today I woke up and walked to the train to go into New York City. I'm happy to say I only got turned around twice, once in and once on the way out. Although on the way back if you get lost in NY there is at least a Starbucks on every corner to allow to you to gather your senses again. Thankfully Suzy came and picked me up. Also, it's cold up here! Which I have to say is kinda of nice since its been so hot in NC.


Headway's offices are located on Madison Avenue right outside Grand Central Station. It's pretty cool. I'll be here until Friday and then head back to the South.


Last Sunday we had our first Sunday services at rH. We had five families represented. I'm really excited as we continue to move forward and grow rH. I hope to see you sometime there on Sunday's at 10:30 AM. Our core group is also meeting on Sunday's at 6 PM which is another great time for fellowship and planning for rH.

0 comments: